Chronic pain is often defined when pain lasts longer than 3 months. Chronic pain may arise from an accident, surgery, illness etc. Our team of medical practitioners and chronic pain specialists offer evidence based approaches to your pain management treatment regimes while providing continuous support, reassurance and education about your specific type of pain.
Key areas where our chronic pain treatment program are effective in:
- Chronic neck and back pain disorders
- Treating fatigue, sleep and mood disturbances
- Post-surgical neuralgias and somatic pains
- Neuropathic pain disorders
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from arthritis & other hematologic conditions
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from motor vehicle accidents and workplace injuries